Monday, July 23, 2012


My birthday weekend. Sat was my Birthday and Michelle Dunn and Frankie Dunn made me steak potatoes asparagus and green beans with sausage. Then for supper Mark Beasley and Angela Tharpe made me grilled pork chops grilled corn on the cob scalloped potatoes and brownies. Then on Sunday we went to my Moms for a family gathering had Ham black eyed peas lima beans corn bread and key lime cake and a vanilla cake. I am still eating yesterdays food today. Had a blast with the family. Love you all.

Come on somebody cure this **it already... I am not a pink type of girl, never have been, but my grand-daughter thinks I should be now.

3 comments:

  1. Ah Ms. Ninnie. I did forget to wish you a happy birthday. Twenty lashes for me. But, I can see you ate well...lol. Yummy stuff. Hugs to you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and do come back.