Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Birthday Celebration

Yesterday was my baby girl Angela's 27th birthday. We celebrated with food and cake. Went out to supper for Mexican. They gave her a balloon, put a hat on her, and sang Happy Birthday to her, below are a few pics. More pics on my Flickr.  http://www.flickr.com/photos/71904994@N00/sets/72157629732660415/
Engagement ring in Flower made by me gonna make the bridal bouquet with flowers like these.
 Chips and menu
 Angela and Mark

In the hat and holding the balloon while they sang Happy Birthday to her.

The Balloon.

 



Come on somebody cure this **it already... I am not a pink type of girl, never have been, but my grand-daughter thinks I should be now.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Angela. Oh my, Ninnie. Such a beautiful flower. You are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belated best wishes to Angela. The flower is gorgeous, they are going to look so beautiful.
    ♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and do come back.