Saturday, February 25, 2012

Harrys Art

Did Harry a new art piece. Took it to him today. He cut my hair and Max's hair for us.


My hair was starting to fall out from the chemo. Let me tell you I don't mind being bald. Just the hair getting in my mouth and all over me and everything around me. The most aggravating is tickling my face and waking me up every night. So shave it off and there is no problem.



Come on somebody cure this **it already... I am not a pink type of girl, never have been, but my grand-daughter thinks I should be now.

4 comments:

  1. Love your art Ninnie...love you♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are really good at designs, girlie. And lookin' good too! Are you getting any of that tornado activity? Be safe. Luvya xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wake up in the middle of the night too. The best thing that helps is to find something fun that you love and think of that. It's hard to because everyone, especially your closest friends just don't talk to you. As if you can't handle it just because you have health issues. Concentrate on happy times. Your doing wonderfully so far Ninnie!You have family, etc. that comes to visit you and can make you smile. Concentrate on them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and do come back.